From: stds-1904-wg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-1904-wg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glen Kramer
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:14 PM
To: STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: August agenda - please comment

Dear Colleagues,

The draft agenda for the August meeting has been posted here: http://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2014/08/anwg_1408_agenda.pdf. The agenda color-codes the SIEPON meeting using yellow background and ANWG meeting using green background.

Please, review and let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. If you would like to request agenda time, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Glen