From: Glen Kramer [mailto:gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 8:31 PM
To: STDS-P1904-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IEEE1904.1] April agenda is posted

Dear Colleagues,

Proposed agenda for the April meeting has been posted here: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1304_agenda.pdf

At the meeting we will need to finalize the draft for the RevCom submission. I do not expect that to take long.

We will spend the majority of our time reviewing the submitted test cases and preparing the Conformance drafts for the working group ballot.

We also received two liaison letters form ITU-T SG15/Q2 and will need to generate responses.

All submitted test cases and the received liaison letters are posted at http://www.ieee1904.org/1/private/contributions/2013_04/index.html.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for the proposed agenda.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Louisville.

Glen