Thread Links Date Links

[IEEE1904.1] Social event in the tomorrow evening

Hi all,

     We will host the dinner in LaoShe Tea House (www.laosheteahouse.com) tomorrow. Lao She is a famous author in modern China, and the restaurant is full of the elements of the Old Beijing. During the dinner, there will also be the show in the hall, including Chinese folk music and shadow puppet shows.

    To avoid the traffic during the evening, I suggest we leave the hotel a little earlier than that in the agenda, may be at 5:15-5:20 pm. It will take about 40min to the restaurant.

    Hope all of you will enjoy the dinner!

Best Regards

LU Yang  陆洋

传送与接入研究部

工业和信息化部电信研究院通信标准研究所

(原工业和信息化部电信传输研究所)

Research Institute of Telecommunications Transmission (RITT),

China Academy of Telecom. Research (CATR), MIIT

TEL: 86-10-62300117, 86-13661386633

E-mail: luyang@xxxxxxx , luyang_ritt@xxxxxxx