Thread Links Date Links

[IEEE1904.1] Draft February agenda is posted

Dear Colleagues,

Proposed agenda for the December meeting has been posted here: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1402_agenda.pdf

This meeting will be shorter than usual. We have just 17 comments this time. We will review all comments individually (without bulk processing).

Also, at this meeting, we will discuss the work plan and timeline for the 1904.2 project and I hope we will be able to identify the major technical issues that will need to be resolved by this project.

Note that since the 1904.2 project is individual based, the meeting on the second day will be open to all interested parties that have paid the registration fees.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for the proposed agenda.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Sunnyvale.

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE P1904.1 Working Group (www.ieee1904.org/1)

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx